If you would like to update an existing card, or use a new credit card, you can do that by following the below steps:
Login to your WCPO Insider Account.
- Under "My Insider" (in top right hand corner)
- <Click> "Manage Account" from the drop down.
- You should be on the "Insider Membership" tab at this point.
Over on the right hand side, you should see "Manage" with a drop-down arrow.
- <Click> on the drop-down menu
- <Click> "Update renewal payment method".
When the next screen appears, select "Add a new card" (top right).
- Add your new credit card information
- <Click> "Create".
- You should now see a screen that lists (All) of your credit cards.
Select the credit card you would like to use and <Click> "Update".
- You should now be on the main screen.
- Next to the "Membership" tab, there is a "Credit Card" tab.
- <Click> that tab.
- You will see both of your credit cards, but there should be a trash can icon next to the credit card you no longer want to use.
- <Click> on that Trash icon.