There is a 10-day "grace" period* after a membership has expired as a result of a payment-failure during which a member can simply renew their membership by:
- Signing in to the WCPO website
- Navigating to "Managing Account"
- Updating the Credit Card information (expiration date) on file
The system will then automatically re-bill the card and extend the subscription.
*Please note that the system will send an email notice each day your account is in the grace period.
We're sorry! Your subscription to Insider Annual Pass (or Monthly Pass) failed to renew.|
Please check that your payment method is still valid, and visit your dashboard or WCPO Insider to renew your subscription manually.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems, please reach out to us by Clicking Here.
However, if the grace period has passed, the member will need to "Re-Join" the Insider program.
- Go to WCPO.com/join
- Select the desired membership type (daily, monthly, annual)
- Follow the prompts and complete the requested information
- If you have a Promotion code, be sure to enter it and hit "Apply"
If you encounter any problems with the process, please Click Here to submit a ticket and an agent will be happy to assist.